"HOW TO WIN FRIENDS & INFLUENCE PEOPLE" book review

Hii there,
This has now become one of the pivotal books in having had areal impact on my thinking. I define my identity with those concepts and ideas that occupy and preoccupy my thoughts and that is "striving for spiritual growth through Torah Judaism." What Torah teaches is that THE most important aspect of what it means to be human is that "humanity must acknowledge and adhere to a lethally accurate, finely tuned moral compass." Dale Carnegie in this excellent tome is really giving us a road map as to what it means to be kind, to be caring, considerate and compassionate. In short to be human. But that crucially demands recognising the superiority of being primarily a spiritual being! If there exists in me a resistance to go all the way with Dale it is because the underlying theme of the book is "How to be successful in making money" and this for me, being that I strive to live according eternal and immutable laws, is the only aspect I have minor concern with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does "GOD" exists ?

"Newfound Comet SWAN could soon fizzle out of view"

Be Your Own Ideal